Survival Grizzly Hook
Ever wonder what it'll feel like to be Batman?
The Survival Grizzly Hook is cross constituted with a mechanical claw and a grappling hook. When it touches down naturally, the jaws are pushed open due to gravity, and the jaws close when reversed.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom. Then use it for catching, opening bottles or cans, pulling a broken car and even an emergency weapon. This high quality and durable folding grappling hook can be used in all kinds of outdoor activities and wilderness survival and adventure activities.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE - The provided O-rings keep the Survival Grizzly Hook closed firmly. Used just as a 2 pronged hook without a Bat Gear Tie. Improved to a 4 pronged grappling hook by installing the Cross Hook.
- COMPACT DESIGN - The keychain-like design makes the Survival Grizzly Hook easy to bring along. You can hook it up to your bag so it's ready to use anytime you need. It can be dismantled for more compact storage.
- TOUGH MATERIAL - It comes with one Survival Grizzly Hook in SUS304 stainless steel and one Bat Gear Tie. The strong bearing can hold up to 770lbs!
- Product Size: 5.9 inches x 3.54 inches/ 15cm x 9cm
- Net weight: 281g
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Survival Grizzly Hook (Assembled)
- 1 x Bat Gear Tie
- 2 x Rubber O-Ring